[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
Making tofu pudding at home is very simple with commercially available soy milk. It can eliminate the time-consuming process of grinding soybeans and extracting soymilk. With this recipe, you can also successfully make smooth and delicious tofu pudding every time!
600 mL Soy Milk
2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1 Tsp Gypsum Powder
1. In a pot, add water (2 tbsp), corn starch (1 tbsp), and gypsum powder (1 tsp) and mix well.
2. Heat up soymilk (600 mL) over medium heat to 80°C.
3. Add the soymilk to the container.
4. Skim off the foam on the surface.
5. Cover and let it set for 15 min.